1. Where can I find the prices of all your products? Is there a catalogue?
For now, you can only view prices for products that are in stock. The prices will be listed only when inventory is in stock.
2. What are the products that I can pre-order?
Based on demand, we have a started stocking a few steelware products on our site and we can also have them painted on request if you allow us enough time. Standard products available
- Canister (200gm capacity)
- Spice box (Approx. 8” diameter)
- Butter dish (250gm and 500gm capacity)
- Pyramid tiffin carriers (two tier, three tier and four tier)
3. Where can I see all your designs in Steelware?
For our steelware range, you can take a look at these photos on our Facebook page.
4. How do I know when your new products are in stock?
You can subscribe to notification's for our new launch here
5. Can you paint designs from your wooden homeware range on your steelware items?
No, we deliberately don’t do that. Our product ranges are designed both with the ‘canvas’ and the style of art in mind, to ensure a certain end product. This also gives our artists—who all paint in different styles—equal employment opportunities to keep them motivated, and makes sure they don’t compete with each other.
6. How do you pay your artists?
Our artists aren’t paid a salary but are paid per unit instead (so a big part of what you pay for your product goes to them). This keeps them motivated, and helps us work with them on developing new designs—because they know that a popular new design means more income for them.
Of course, this increases the base cost of each item, but it allows us to experiment with designs knowing that our artists are also invested in the design process.
7. Can I be sure that my order will reach me in time?
We make sure to give a realistic estimated delivery time for all our orders. Unfortunately, with the complex logistics involved, it is sometimes impossible to avoid delays, especially when materials are being shipped across the country and back. However, we make sure we keep our clients informed whenever a it seems a delay might occur.
8. I am an International Buyer, however your site wont let me check out
Please send us an email with the product that you are interested in and we will help you with the check out process. We haven't been able to activate all countries for check out yet. So do bear with us
9. Delivery Timelines
Domestic orders take 3 to 7 days to deliver from date of dispatch. The tracking number shall be emailed to you. Do check your email for alerts before reaching out to us.
International orders could vary from 7 to 21 days to deliver. This is dependent on the operator we choose for your dispatch. The shipping rates listed for your country take into account the cheapest option to ship ( not necessarily the fastest). We use India Post, DHL and Aramex for most of our international shipments. If you need assistance with faster delivery, do reach out to us over email ( email@example.com ) for us to provide you alternatives with additional shipping costs
10. Is there something I should know as first time buyer ?
As a discerning customer, you should know that
1. We pay our artists on a per-unit basis, and the more complex the design, the higher the payment per piece. This keeps our artists motivated and happy, and encourages the next generation of artists to continue practising this form of art.
2. This is a hand-painted product, and therefore will have minor inconsistencies. This makes each piece unique, rather than defective. We will not accept returns on account of this.
3. While we take photos that represent the true colors as far as possible, the actual colors of the product may be slightly different. This is due to variations in how mobile or computer screens display color.
4. Exposure to extreme heat, moisture or strong cleaning agents may damage the product. To clean, wipe the surface lightly with a damp cloth.
6. Once we receive the order it will be dispatched within 4 working days.
7. International buyers, please note additional customs charges, import duties, local taxes or other fees may be levied when your order reaches its destination country. These fees and charges are not placed by us and we cannot control these fees, nor be responsible for them. Depending on the country where an item is shipped there could be a customs delay.
11. What if I am not happy with my purchase, what is your return policy?
1. We will accept refund requests only on account of damage, such as visible cracks or large scratches that have affected the artwork However, such refunds will be processed only if brought to our notice within 48 hours of receiving the product.
2. To be eligible for refund, photographs of the damage must be shared and the product must be shipped back to us. Replacement will be offered only if the said product is in stock. Else a refund will be processed when we receive the damage good back. For International buyers only cost of product will be refunded.
3. Should we disagree on the reason for requesting a refund; the client will need to bear the cost of shipping the product back to us. We will refund the cost of the product only. No replacements will be offered for such cases
4. Please note that because this is a hand crafted product there will be minor inconsistencies. We will not entertain any refunds on account of this, as these are characteristic to all handmade goods. Zoomed in photos of small spots and marks will not