- Cane tray: 10.5”x6” (HxW);
- Shrinathji MDF cutout: 8.5” x 5” (H x W)
- Lotus MDF cutouts: 2.7” x 2” (H x W)
- Shrinathji & Lotuses: Hand-painted on particle wood (MDF)
- Cane Tray: Sheetal Patti
Hand-painted MDF cutouts of Shrinathji (Lord Krishna) and lotuses, painted in pichwai style, mounted on an orange red hand-woven cane tray.
This wall décor is an amalgamation of two art forms come together to make one product concept:
- The base is made with hand-woven sheetal patti from West Bengal.
- The handpainted Shrinathji and lotuses are from Nathdwara Rajasthan
By using these new canvases, we are trying to employ yet another group of artisans.
The product comes with a hook at the back to be hung up on the wall.
Being hand painted this product is unique in itself, and its tiny imperfections is what makes it special.
Instructions for Care
- Wipe only using a clean soft cloth.
- For Décor purposes only
Timelines for dispatch
4 working days
5 to 7 days from date of dispatch