Dimensions - 4.5" x 4.5" (Dia x H)
Weight – 282 gms ( approx )
Material – Kansa ( 79% Copper & 21% Tin )
About the product
Kansa the Indian name for Bell metal is a hard alloy usually a form bronze, with approximately 4:1 ratio of copper to tin. It is widely used for cooking and eating utensils & known for its health benefits. This is truly a timeless product used by generations who have endorsed the properties of this metal that contributes to the wellness! Why ignore traditions ?
The real Kansa has 79% Copper & 11% Tin
These can also be used as a decor piece as a flower pot.
Note : Since this is a hand-made product, little design inconsistencies can be expected.
Instructions for Care
- Like all products handmade these need TLC.
- It’s to drink / serve from them
- It is however not advised to store food beyond 2 hrs
- Keep away from acidic & citrus foods that can stain
- For cleaning you may use Imli /Tamarind, the traditional way or a dishwashing liquid to retain shine. Dry well
Timelines for dispatch: 4 working days
Delivery Date: 5 to 7 days from date of dispatch