We’re happy to announce that our next limited-edition sales event is just around the corner! Read on for more information.
About the event
- Event date: 11:30 am, 11th February, 2018
- Event duration: Until stocks last. And this time, we have more stock than ever before!
- How to participate: On the date given above, click the link that we publish on our social handles to go to the event page.
About the product
These products are hand-painted on wood MDF (particleboard) and sheesham wood by folk artists in Rajasthan, and should only be used as decorative pieces. A hook is attached at the back, allowing them to be hung on walls, cupboards, pillars and other surfaces.
This range is an effort to revive folk art by creating a product that is contemporary, while still staying traditional.
To see more pictures in this range, take a look at this album on our Facebook page.
Before you order
As a discerning customer, you should know that
- We pay our artists on a per-unit basis, and the more complex the design, the higher the payment per piece. This keeps our artists motivated and happy, and encourages the next generation of artists to continue practicing this form of art.
- This is a hand-painted product, and therefore will have minor inconsistencies. This makes each piece unique, rather than defective.
- While we take photos that represent the true colors as far as possible, the actual colors of the product may be slightly different. This is due to variations in how mobile or computer screens display colors.
- Exposure to extreme heat, moisture or strong cleaning agents may damage the product. To clean, wipe the surface lightly with a damp cloth.
- The cost of the product that will be listed in the event includes a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 12%, as well as domestic shipping costs.
- Shipping rates are for regular shipping with delivery timelines of 3 to 7 days from the date of dispatch. The date of dispatch will be 3 to 4 working days from the order date.
- You will receive your purchase invoice via email (including the shipment tracking details) once your order is dispatched. You will also receive the tracking details via SMS.
For international buyers
You can make purchases with an international card, as long as two-factor authentication has been activated on it (two-factor authentication requires both your card’s CVV number and a one-time password for a transaction).
Note: If you don’t regularly use your international card to buy things on Indian sites, your bank might decline the transaction if it thinks it looks suspicious.
In case you’re unable to complete the transaction using your international card, please send us your selection by email to email@example.com, and we’ll do our best to help you through the transaction.
If you need the order to be shipped outside India, please email us after you’ve placed your order. We’ll then send you a cost estimate of shipping via India Post, based on the weight of the order and the destination country. Payment for shipping will need to be made separately via bank transfer.
For an idea of the costs involved, please visit India Post’s international shipping page (a 15.5% tax is typically added on the estimates shown). The total weight of a single packed piece is approximately 650gm.
If you have any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important instructions
- Please click on the product before you click the ‘buy’ button. Each product description will contain details of price, shipping timelines and other details that you should read carefully before ordering.
- The size of the plate will be mentioned in the heading of the listing
- International shipping estimates will be provided separately. If you made a purchase and need international delivery, we will give you an estimate for international shipping via India Post as soon as possible.
- Please make sure you give us correct address and contact details so we can send you your invoice and shipment tracking details. We hate spam as much as you do, and will never send you any.
Refunds and replacements
We assure you that we have taken utmost care in creating these unique products. Please remember, though, that these are hand-painted items which will have inconsistencies that we believe makes them special. We cannot process refunds or replacements based on complaints of not-so-perfect lines and minor inconsistencies.
We will process refunds only if the product has been damaged in transit. Please contact us immediately if this is the case. You will need to ship the item back to us, and we will refund the shipping costs as well.
In case of requests for replacement, we will replace the item if it’s in stock, or we will refund the amount and request you to purchase the design once it’s in stock again.
We cannot exchange the product you’ve purchased for a different product, or give you credit against a future purchase. Sorry!
If we are in disagreement on the reason for the refund or replacement, we will only refund the cost of the purchase or replace the item if in stock. You will need to ship the item back to us at your own cost.
Products on offer
Desktop users can mouse-over each picture to see its size and description. Mobile users, please tap the picture.